Moderator: Karen Field, Executive Director, Content for the Infrastructure Intelligence Group at Informa, overseeing the brands Electronic Design and Microwaves and RF
- Amy Duwel, Ph.D., Director of Materials and Devices at Draper
- Dr. Ellen Ferraro, Chief Engineer for Integrated Communication Systems (ICS), Raytheon
- Rashaunda Henderson,Ph.D., Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at Dallas
- Yasmine King, Global Account Manager, Analog Devices, Inc.
- Suja Ramnath, President and CEO, Integra Technologies, Inc.
This is a great opportunity for attendees to connect with our WIM speakers and network with women in the RF and microwave industry. Join the discussion and see how Woman in the Field have made a difference despite unique obstacles and get ideas about how you can help.
After the Panel Session, join us at the beautiful Envoy Rooftop Bar to unwind over some food and beverages! Men are welcome and encouraged to attend! Just be sure to wear a button showing your support for Women in Microwaves!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Women in Microwaves (WIM)
What is WIM?
WIM stands for “Women in Microwaves” and is the subset of women in engineering working within the field of microwave engineering and typically active within the MTT society.
Women in Engineering (WIE) Mission:
The mission of IEEE WIE is to facilitate the global recruitment and retention of women in technical disciplines.