AUTHOR UPDATES- 12 June 2020
IMS and Microwave Week will be held as a virtual event in 4 August - 30 September 2020.
All Oral and Interactive Forum (Posters) presentations will be required to submit slides and a video presentation. No posters will be collected. Instructions and Templates can also be found below.
- Slide Deadlines:
Slides Due: 10 June 2020
- Video Deadlines: The file upload system will open on Wednesday, 24 June 2020 and submissions deadlines will be staggered based on last name:
- Last Name/Family Name/Surname beginning with A-H, Deadline: 8 July 2020
- Last Name/Family Name/Surname beginning with I-Q, Deadline: 9 July 2020
- Last Name/Family Name/Surname beginning with R-Z, Deadline: 10 July 2020
Note: Sessions Chairs will review slides and video presentations and communicate with Authors individually if any changes are needed.
Reminder: Presentations should be prepared to be roughly 15 to 17 minutes long with allowance that regular papers might be longer and short papers and IF papers are a few minutes shorter. Keep your time frame in mind when preparing the length of your video.
- Slide Presentation Guidelines-VIRTUAL
- Slide Presentation Powerpoint Template-VIRTUAL
- Video Presentation Guidelines
Failure to submit your slides and/or video presentations will be considered a "no show" and your paper will not be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
REMINDER: Registration is required to present your paper in the virtual format. Registration information is located at: https://ims-ieee.org/registration-travel/registration-information.
Should you have additional questions please contact the email below:
Also please consider submitting to the IEEE Transactions on MTT Special Issue on the 2020 International Microwave Symposium:
Updated Submission Date: 21 July 2020
Updated Publication Date: January 2021