Registration Sponsored by Copper Mountain Technologies
For questions regarding registration please contact Nannette Jordan, Registration Manager at Nannette@mpassociates.com.
There are three registration periods, each with different rates. We appreciate your understanding that this multi-tiered registration structure allows the Steering Committee to work out the logistics more efficiently, while also serving the needs of our membership.
|Early Bird Registration||Advance Registration||On-site Registration|
|27 January - 26 May||27 May - 19 June||20 June - 26 June|
The Early Bird Registration period provides discounted rates for those who want to plan ahead. Immediately following is Advance Registration, which ends just prior to the start of Microwave Week; the rates are higher than Early Bird, but lower than Onsite Registration.
Please note: Registration is required for all attendees including SESSION CHAIRS and PRESENTERS. Only paid attendees will be admitted to the workshops, technical sessions, and exhibition hall.
The following steps will guide you through the registration process:
From the dropdown menu, select the primary organization (IEEE, ARFTG, EuMA) to which you belong as well as your membership status. Next, type in your membership number. If you are a university student but not a member in any of these organizations, type in your university student identification number. To receive IEEE member rates, you must present your IEEE membership card when picking up your badge at the conference. Registrants who do not present a current IEEE membership card will be charged non-member rates. If you are not an IEEE member and would like to learn about the advantages of being a member and receiving the conference member rate, please visit https://www.ieee.org/membership/join/index.html or call 1-800-678-IEEE. Please note that you must be a member at the time of registration to receive the member rate.
|IMS technical sessions and electronic proceedings||✔||✔||✔|
|IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|RFIC technical sessions and electronic proceedings||✔||✔||✔|
|RFIC Plenary Session, Industry Showcase, and Reception on Sunday evening||✔||✔||✔|
|ARFTG technical sessions and electronic proceedings||✔||✔||✔|
|5G Summit and Panel||✔||✔|
|ONE full-day workshop (or two half-day workshops)||✔||✔|
|One Technical Lecture||✔||✔|
|Electronic proceedings for all three workshop days||✔||✔|
|MTT-S Awards Banquet on Wednesday||✔|
- SUPERPASS registration includes: all IMS, RFIC, ARFTG technical sessions and electronic proceedings; one full-day workshop (or two half-day workshops); one Technical Lecture, electronic proceedings for all three workshop days; 5G Summit and Panel, exhibition Tuesday through Thursday; RFIC Plenary Session, Industry Showcase, and Reception on Sunday evening; IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday; lunch-time panels; and one ticket to the MTT-S Awards Banquet on Wednesday.
- Student SUPERPASS registration includes: all IMS, RFIC, ARFTG technical sessions and electronic proceedings; one full-day workshop (or two half-day workshops); one Technical Lecture, electronic proceedings for all three workshop days; 5G Summit and Panel, exhibition Tuesday through Thursday; RFIC Plenary Session, Industry Showcase, and Reception on Sunday evening; IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday; lunch-time panels.
Requirement: All Student Superpass registrants must agree to be a student volunteer for one day.
Note: Due to the extreme discounts, Student Superpass does NOT include the MTT-S Awards Banquet on Wednesday and the ARFTG Awards Lunch on Friday. Tickets can be purchased separately for these events.
- IMS registration includes: IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday; IMS technical sessions on Tuesday through Thursday; exhibition Tuesday through Thursday; lunch-time panels; and IMS electronic proceedings.
- RFIC SYMPOSIUM registration includes: RFIC Plenary Session, Industry Showcase, and Reception on Sunday evening; RFIC technical sessions on Monday and Tuesday; IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday; exhibition Tuesday through Thursday; lunch-time panels; and RFIC electronic proceedings.
- ARFTG CONFERENCE registration includes: ARFTG technical sessions, exhibition, and lunch on Friday; IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday; exhibition Tuesday through Thursday; lunch-time panels; and ARFTG electronic proceedings. ARFTG Conference member rates are available to both ARFTG and IEEE members.
- EXHIBITION registration for the exhibit hall Tuesday through Thursday; minimal fee required. Students receive free exhibition registration; must have valid student id. Includes access to the IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday. Wednesday exhibition-only registration is free to everyone!
Individual Events to add to your Conference Package
- 5G SUMMIT
IEEE MTT-S and IEEE ComSoc are offering a special joint 5G Summit – a special collaboration that compliments MTT-S’s “hardware and systems” focus with ComSoc’s “networking and services” focus. To fully integrate this special 5G Summit into Microwave Week, the summit will be held on Tuesday, 23 June from 1340–1800. The fee also includes access to the Tuesday evening 5G Rump Session, Networking Event and coffee break.
- TWO FULL-DAY WORKSHOPS
Purchase two full-day workshops by selecting the option labeled “Two Full-Day Workshop Registration” and receive access to the electronic proceedings for all three workshop days (Sunday, Monday, and Friday). Important Note: Must select the Two Full-Day workshop option to receive this. Workshop electronic proceedings are NOT available for individual sale. Workshop electronic proceedings for all three workshop days are also included as part of the Superpass registrations.
- FULL-DAY AND HALF-DAY WORKSHOPS
The workshop fee includes access to the electronic proceedings for all workshops being presented on that particular day. Full-day workshops include a morning refreshment break, lunch, and an afternoon refreshment break. Morning workshops include a morning refreshment break and lunch. Afternoon workshops include lunch and an afternoon refreshment break.
- Workshop Session Hopping: Although you are required to register for particular workshop(s) that you plan to attend (to help us size the rooms properly), once the workshops are underway, you are free to move between workshops that occur during the same time period, space permitting.
Workshop Notes will be provided electronically (via the "cloud"). Registered workshop attendees will receive a link several days prior to the conference to allow them to download and optionally print the notes on their own before traveling.
- Technical Lectures
There are eight Technical Lectures to choose from. The lectures will take place Sunday through Friday.
HOT (Hands-on Tutorials)
These full/half-day courses cover real-world, practical, modern design and engineering fundamentals needed by technicians, new engineers, engineers wanting a refresh, college students, as well marketing and sales professionals. Experts within industry and academia will share their knowledge of RF/Microwave systems basics, simulation and network design, network and spectrum analysis, and microwave antenna and radar basics. Attendees completing the RF Bootcamp will earn two IEEE CEUs. The fee includes a morning refreshment break, lunch, and an afternoon refreshment break.
- INDUSTRY WORKSHOPS
Industry Workshops are exhibitor-led presentations on in-depth technical topics in a workshop format off the exhibit floor. Industry Workshops offer practical training in areas that allow attendees to make immediate use of the materials presented. This year, IMS is offering Industry Workshops covering a wide range of relevant topics. The IMS2020 Steering Committee expects this platform to provide lively interaction and in-depth discussions between the exhibitors and attendees.
- MTT-S AWARDS BANQUET
The MTT-S Awards Banquet will be held on Wednesday, 24 June at the JW Marriott at LA Live Hotel in the Diamond Ballroom from 18:30 - 21:00. The evening will include fine dining, an awards presentation, and excellent entertainment.
- BOXED LUNCHES
Optional boxed lunches are available for purchase by all attendees but are especially convenient for those attending panel sessions, technical lectures or the exhibition hall during lunchtime. Registrants are encouraged to purchase boxed lunches prior to Microwave Week, as onsite orders will not be accepted. Refunds for lunches are not available as these are ordered in advance. Note that lunch is already included in the registration fee for workshops and HOT (Hands-on Tutorials).
Please note that specialized Kosher and allergy restricted lunches are not available.
- GUEST REGISTRATION
Attendees registered for the technical portion of the conference (SUPERPASS, IMS, RFIC, ARFTG) may add a guest to their registration package at no additional charge. Guest registration includes: IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday; and exhibition Tuesday through Thursday. Guest registration does not allow access to technical sessions, workshops, Technical Lectures, HoTS and 5G Summit. This option does NOT include access to the Guest Lounge.
- GUEST LOUNGE
For a fee you may register your guest to have access to the Guest Lounge located located at the Indigo Hotel in the Palace/Olympic room. The guest lounge will be open Monday – Thursday from 07:00 – 13:00. Coffee breaks and light snacks will be offered throughout the day. Guest Lounge registration includes: IMS Plenary Session and Welcome Reception on Monday; exhibition Tuesday through Thursday and the Guest Lounge. Guest registration does not allow access to technical sessions, workshops, Technical Lectures, HoTS and 5G Summit.
Important Notes: Guest Badge is limited to one person per technical registration (technical registration includes IMS, RFIC, ARFTG, Superpass).
- Children under the age of 14 are NOT permitted on the Exhibition Floor.
Individual payment must be paid at the time of registration and is payable in US dollars only, using a personal check drawn on a US bank or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express) or bank wire transfer. Personal checks must be encoded at the bottom with the bank account number and check number. Bank drafts, cash, international money order, and purchase orders are NOT ACCEPTED and will be returned. Please make checks payable to "2020 IEEE MTT-S".
Written requests received by 25 May 2020 will be honored. Refund requests postmarked after this date and on-site refunds will be generated only if an event is cancelled. This policy applies to the registration for the symposium sessions, workshops, electronic proceedings, awards banquet and boxed lunches. Please state the pre-registrants name and provide an email when requesting a refund. Address your requests to:
1721 Boxelder St., Ste. 107
Louisville, CO 80027